Hurricane Harvey hit Texas harder than our state has been hit in a while, leaving masses of devastation and destruction in its wake. Our firm, Boudreaux l Hunter & Associates, LLC, is based in our incredible home town of Houston, which will be recovering for quite some time. We, like countless others affected by Hurricane Harvey, are facing a number of complications, difficulties, and pitfalls due to the various consequences and aftereffects of this natural disaster.
The following are just a few of the struggles Texans may be facing post-hurricane:
- Flood damage to homes, boats, and other various properties
- Mold damage
- Various injuries
- Contamination from oil, chemical, or hazardous substance spills
- Dangerous bacteria traveling in floodwaters, mosquitos, etc.
- Wildlife, snakes, and insects drawn out by water
- Thousands of people displaced into shelters
- Lack of access to medication
- Fear, grief, anxiety, and depression after the trauma of the event
We are thrilled to announce that 20% of all mediation fees will be donated to local relief and recovery efforts. Our legal team is dedicated and determined to be a source of comfort and support for all Texans affected by Hurricane Harvey. As Houstonians, we have a sincerely compassionate understanding of the situation at hand, which is why we want to do our part to make this difficult time a little easier. We’re all in this together, so don’t hesitate to lean on us for any and all of your legal needs. #HoustonStrong