Houston Family Lawyers

Work with a team that truly cares.

Contact Our Firm

What can be a cause for filing a motion of contempt?

If the other party consciously refuses to follow court orders, you can hold them accountable. Our Houston divorce lawyers can gather the necessary documents and evidence to file a motion against your ex. If they still fail to comply with the orders, they can face jail time, expensive fines, an order to pay attorney and court fees, and loss of some rights.

Divorce can be difficult, especially when the other party does not comply with court orders. Allow our enforcement attorneys in Houston help. Call (713) 766-6283 to schedule a consultation today!